AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

54 people voted to immediately fire Otis, 7 said to give him more time (I still dont know for what) and One drunken crack filled soul thinks he is doing a good job. So only 1 person out of 662 thinks he is doing a good job yet our ownership continues to support Otis. I have a suggestion for the Devos family. Unless you want a half filled new arena and plan on waiting 5 more years to clean this mess up I suggest you ask your superstar who he would like to have on his team yourself. You called Shaq and tried why not dwight (at a more reasonable hour than 1am). If he points the finger at the gm as he has been $hit can the bum ASAP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I HAVE DONE IT, I HAVE A GENIUS PLAN.. I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET MY LUNCH MONEY THAT ALEX MARTINS EMAIL ADDRESS IS

amartins@orlandomagic.com

Time to blow it up with Otis hate

AMIRITE

:creaturedance:

Gilbert Arenas clears waivers and plans to get sign with whoever Dwight Howard is traded to, this pisses me off. The only reason to amnesty Gil this yr was to resign J-rich. So let me get this straight we just gave a SG 5 mila yr until he is 35 and cut a guy who we have to pay anyway instead of keeping a top 20 player of all time happy? OMG

If Dwight thinks that Gilbert is a player that will help the magic win a championship then I have serious doubts about Dwight's judgement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

on a side note, did anyone see Kendrick Perkins?

from this:

IFWT-Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

to this:

38I7Q.jpg

looks like the lockout worked for somebody.

That doesn't even look like the same person and on top of that there is no frown on his face haha

One drunken crack filled soul thinks he is doing a good job. So only 1 person out of 662 thinks he is doing a good job yet our ownership continues to support Otis

smile_crabwalk.gif

What can I say, I like this team

smile_shardhappy.png

on a side note, did anyone see Kendrick Perkins?

from this:

IFWT-Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

to this:

38I7Q.jpg

looks like the lockout worked for somebody.

Good for him. He will pay big dividends this year for OKC.

Absolutely shockingly incompetent management by Otiz. He's effectively driven Dwight out of town.

Is he the only person in the world that didn't realize his only job these years has been to keep Dwight happy and get him to resign? What the *****?