AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

For those asking... Dwight Howard was upset Magic amnestied Gilbert Arenas... Gilbert can not re-join Orlando until July.

I think we should have at least waited to see how he looked in training camp before the waive.....I'm the minority who thought he could make a comeback and IF he could, amnesty hedo....

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard

LAC willing to add Gordon 2 deal if Paul commits 2 "opt-in" to the final year of his deal, which would assure LAC of having him next 2 yrs

2 hours ago » Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard LAC willing to add Gordon 2 deal if Paul commits 2 "opt-in" to the final year of his deal, which would assure LAC of having him next 2 yrs »

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard

Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say

Otis isn't going to make a move.....not sure he could anyway

that's an eff lot to give up for a young team like LAC. Paul and Blake...sounds like a winner to me.

For those asking... Dwight was livid in 2009 when Magic made the VC deal, felt 2009 Finals team was special & should have been kept together

I was livid too.

I never wanted Wince

For those asking... Dwight was livid in 2009 when Magic made the VC deal, felt 2009 Finals team was special & should have been kept together

think we all knew that when that interview of him at that game in ATL after the trade hit the airwaves.

More than one source in Orlando points to the very limited options Dwight has to "walk away"- the franchise is not actively exploring trades

Good.

We are in a position of power. Use it.

Wonder if that is trades related to DH12 or all trades