AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If we're going to simply walk Dwight in free agency, we should do it in a way never done before.

Keep Dwight on the roster for the rest of the season, make him dress up every night backing up Malik Allen and Daniel Orton. Dwight plays 2 minutes a night, recording around 3 PPG on 45 percent FT shooting. Since he's such a stat-racker, these 60-66 games will kill his career stats. If he doesn't show up at Amway, we have the right to simply send him home and he can't go anywhere without us waiving him, which we won't.

Yeah that's a real mature way to handle yourself as a business. I'm sure our colleagues would look highly on that...especially future free agents we try to target.

Dwight balking about losing friends...I could see this one being a topper.

Wouldn't it be funny if we traded for Paul, then they both ended up with the Lakers through free agency? I think I might kill myself!

Wouldn't it be funny if we traded for Paul, then they both ended up with the Lakers through free agency? I think I might kill myself!

He can go to the Lakers. I just want the starting PF and Center back in a trade.

we can get a deal on adjacent plots...

He can go to the Lakers. I just want the starting PF and Center back in a trade.

you missed the train.

You think he would've stayed if LeBron told Wade "Let's go to NY together"?

I think they planned on all three playing together for a long time, and he gave Riley plenty of notice to make sure that happened in Miami. Wouldn't you be thrilled if Dwight put that effort into getting Williams or Paul here? Of course you would.