AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Is it just me or is anyone else actually really pleased we got Big Baby? Think he'll improve us

I'm more than pleased. He's a lot better than Bass and he has a championship mentality.

Better than Duhon

I agree. There'd probably be a lot of face palms resulting from dumb shots, but at least he'd bring some energy and offense off the bench, both things that Don't-hon seriously lacks.

Probably suck to play bigger point guards with a rotation of Jameer and Nate, but at least our offense wouldn't be at a standstill for 15-20 minutes a game.

wth you guys complain about jameer being a midget and then turn around and say you want nate freaking robinson? :panicworker:

Nate brings instant offense off the bench, he can go off, he'd provide that spark we need off the bench, remember Baby and Robinson in the finals? They basically won a game for the Celtics.. and idk if it's possible but, Smith should just trade Duhon for a second round pick and sign Robinson?

wth you guys complain about jameer being a midget and then turn around and say you want nate freaking robinson? :panicworker:

It's not that we want Nate. It's just that we don't want Duhon.

• Upvote 5