AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

because his best days are behind him.

That and he also had back problems.

Hedo and Jrich will be the 3 rotation and I would rather have Pietrus get the spot minutes behind them over Qrich.

As a 15th roster spot I would rather have Pietrus than Liggins, we need people who can contribute this year and I really don't think Liggins plays at all.

Again this all depends on how serious his injury really is and I can't seem to find anything on his knee other than Toronto doctors were concerned.

Whoa, serious? Ryno plays pretty well within the offense and crashes the boards, unlike just about anyone else on the team.

In regard to his comment about someone jacking up to many shots and shooting as soon as they touch the ball, yes that fits Ryno's description pretty accurately.

I like Anderson but he really does jack up to many shots, he needs to work on his shot selection and think about passing it once in awhile.

In regard to his comment about someone jacking up to many shots and shooting as soon as they touch the ball, yes that fits Ryno's description pretty accurately.

I like Anderson but he really does jack up to many shots, he needs to work on his shot selection and think about passing it once in awhile.

he can also think about driving it more after a pump fake. He has done that well in the past as well.

Dunno. I seem to remember him taking pretty much every uncontested shot he gets from the three point line. That's pretty much the point of SVG's offense. And he shoots with an excellent percentage.

Not much use having a shooter on the floor that doesn't shoot when open.

Dunno. I seem to remember him taking pretty much every uncontested shot he gets from the three point line. That's pretty much the point of SVG's offense. And he shoots with an excellent percentage.

Not much use having a shooter on the floor that doesn't shoot when open.

When did I say he shouldn't shoot when he is wide open?

When did I say he shouldn't shoot when he is wide open?

My point is I don't see him taking contested shots, ergo he is taking open shots, which is his job.

Perfect oppotunity for otis to get dwight involved...call him in, ask him how he feels about peaches...if he says no.. leave him alone, if he says get him, get him

• Downvote 2