AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

JohnDenton555 John Denton

Been covering NBA 14 years and I have learned lots of rumors are plants by agents, teams. Beware such nonsense Magic fans. More coming daily

David Steele

SteeleMagic David Steele

“@OrlandoSixthMan: Just wondering John Ireland gets to have "sources" ... Do you have "sources" too?>My sources tell me I have no sources.

Questioning Dwight's effort in general is insane. How many times have the Magic lost the last couple of years, and the only two guys hustling their rears off were Dwight Howard & J.J. Redick?? Basing that argument off of one PRESEASON game, where you have to question the effort of pretty much every coach and player in the NBA, is bats*** crazy.

That is all, carry on.

i pumped the trade that NO got from the clippers for 6 months, now ive moved onto the this one and i wont stop until otis blows it

nj gets dwight

la clips get lopez

orl gets jordan, bledsoe, brooks, houston 1st, unprotected nj 1st, clippers 1st

i pumped the trade that NO got from the clippers for 6 months, now ive moved onto the this one and i wont stop until otis blows it

nj gets dwight

la clips get lopez

orl gets jordan, bledsoe, brooks, houston 1st, unprotected nj 1st, clippers 1st

Clips won't take Lopez over DeAndre... That's just fact.

Rhodes only got into the WWE because of his father and brother. I like the guy, and think he's a good mid-carder, but not much more than that.

Dolph? Best heel in the WWE right now. He should be feuding with Punk though(instead of Mexican Ric Flair), and I hope that's what they do with him now that he dropped the US title.

Daniel Bryan though? He might be the best technical wrestler on the planet, and the whole "no charisma" thing is largely a byproduct of the internet feeding on its own opinion. I was AT the TLC show. The three biggest pops of the night were for Punk, Ryder and Bryan.

And why would I care about promos? Why would you? Have you SEEN what Edge's early promos looked like?

I still dont understand why people try and criticize Daniel Bryan for not being good on the "mic", who gives a crap how good about that. As you say he is one of the best techincal wrestlers out there, and he is one of the few guys out there who can make anybody look good in the ring. Cody Rhodes on the other hand, I think he is florishing as a midcarder but I beleive a little more experience your looking a future heavyweight champion right there.