AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Now that Dwight has publicly requested a trade, does this take any bit of leverage we had on getting a good return. Why didn't our ownership ask him to keep it internal so we could get the best deal for him? What players would want to come here now since he has come out and said this? Even Amnesty players probably wouldn't come, he has screwed us with this!

How can Dwight say he doesn't enjoy playing basketball here??? Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't he say at the BBQ he loves Orlando and he's not leaving?

I hope his ring finger stays cold forever.

hes just your typical immature mid-20 year old guy

Dwight's decision isn't so much about Otis is it is about SVG... He doesn't want to play for that man anymore..... We will NEVER win a title as long as SVG coaches this team.... Otis is only a part of the problem.

Why because Stan holds players accountable? SVG took Dwight to levels he didnt know about on defense, all Stan wanted was Dwight to be accountable, and play to his full potential. Stan recognized how dominant Dwight was on defense and rebounding, but Dwight wanted to score. Thats it. With Stan Dwight has now been a defensive player of the year three years runnig.

when was it that magic extended stan and promoted otis? was that this past summer? google is dominated with what happened today and i can't find old news link, was this the "summer thing"?

Wow....this sucks so harrddd.....I guess I can't play online with the Magic on 2k11 anymore..since we're gonna suck so freaking hard..lol

This is fun if you ask me. I can't wait till something big goes down. I'll almost be disappointed if nothing does.

That's kinda like saying it's fun to get into a car accident just so you can see bright lights and listen to sirens.

What I don't understand is why he wants to go to the Nets if it is about winning. That team isn't winning **** for 2 years at least. Meanwhile we will be competitive this year and have chances to improve later on. Maybe I am just too positive, but I just don't get it.

Where do I start

Subpar aged point guard that cant play defense

Who is our shooting guard? JJ? average at best

Small forward...who...

Power forward...big baby...Lol..

Back up center...next..we dont have one.

Bench....non existent.

Future draft picks...none until this dwight disaster...do we even have ours or did otis trade it away in order to acquire somebody like hedo

Cap space...well after dwight is gone we have some.

Coaching...well if he had some decent guys to coach...ok

Management...Otis..do I need to say more

Ownership....to concerned with boozing, drunk dialing and midnight paddle ball with biff.

This team has nothing to build around Dwight knew it. We are the laughing stock of the nba. Devos please sell this team to someone who has a clue.