AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Honestly how Otis has kept his job this long is ridiculous. I understand not wanting to give Dwight too much power, but the fact remains, what end game do you reach by playing hard ball with the teams best player? How big does that ego have to be?

Honestly how Otis has kept his job this long is ridiculous. I understand not wanting to give Dwight too much power, but the fact remains, what end game do you reach by playing hard ball with the teams best player? How big does that ego have to be?

i hope otis is gone pretty soon

Its amazing that in order to lose all the crappy talent Otis has put on this club we have to lose dwight in order to jettison those awful contracts.

The day Otis made the Gortat trade and Rashard trade was the day this franchise was doomed. Sure he made insane moves before but crappy high priced players and no way out sealed our fate.

the last time i see dwight in a magic uni in the flesh, will now have been the nba finals. :-(

he is gone 100%

So what now? We move forward but with what? I mean Dwight mentioned all management but not Otis... I don't think they like eachother.... I mean he called out Otis by talking about mark Cuban and dirks relationship.. So will all of this happen this week or what??

Dwight's decision isn't so much about Otis is it is about SVG... He doesn't want to play for that man anymore..... We will NEVER win a title as long as SVG coaches this team.... Otis is only a part of the problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How can Dwight say he doesn't enjoy playing basketball here??? Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't he say at the BBQ he loves Orlando and he's not leaving?

I hope his ring finger stays cold forever.