AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

It would be kinda funny if Howard decides to stay and watch everyone on twitter that has insulted him start apologizing.

This is what I'm thinking and this is why I keep saying: "WAIT UNTIL HE'S ACTUALLY GONE."

That last take is the one I'm thinking also. Let's use D12 as a rented mule for one more good season, assuming he'll play hard (I would think he has at least that much pride). Maybe he can be signed and traded atfter the season and net us a better deal?

its Like He Stays for this one Year And we end up winning the championship i wonder what would happen

That last take is the one I'm thinking also. Let's use D12 as a rented mule for one more good season, assuming he'll play hard (I would think he has at least that much pride). Maybe he can be signed and traded atfter the season and net us a better deal?

He'd be too big of a huge distraction IMO.

He'd be a huge distraction. Idk if the other players could deal with that black cloud over the entire organization's head

What would be worse--- Taking a shot at a playoff run after the initial uncomfortableness wears off or having to settle for Brook Lopez? Maybe there's better options but I don't think this would necessarily be the worst option.

Dwight here for the season, only to leave? The people of Orlando, going to Magic games, to heckle Dwight?

You REALLY think it's going to happen?

Do you guys HONESTLY see Dwight in a Magic uniform, sitting on the bench, while the whole Amway Center is vibrating with boos?

Philly is still trying to move Iggy right? I know they were doing everything they could to trade him before the lockout. I don't see how they wouldn't value Anderson and Earl or Jameer.