AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

The part were he called the Magic organization "mediocre" is the only piece in that Hollinger's article that I agree with. Otis has set this organization back with just about every move he made since taking over.

The moves he made to draft Courtney Lee an get Lewis & (then good) Turkoglu brought us to an NBA finals. I still feel had Courtney Lee made that last second layup this whole scenario wouldn't even have happened. Otis wouldnt have felt pressured to get rid of a great bench and good DEFENSIVE talent (Pietrus & Lee) to draft (old)"superstars" that didnt work out for us. He started great but then everything after that was BONEHEADED.

I hated Hedo for the way he just deaded us the 1st time nd then Smith brings him back for the GIANT contract = my personal DUMBEST *****ING MOVE by Smith

WallaceNBA_ESPN If inclined, Chi Bulls wouldn't do too bad hitting discount bin for SG help, w/Rip, Vince and RJefferson available

i thought only teams under the cap can bid on amnesty......(rip and rj)

In a chance encounter, ESPN Boston's Jackie MacMullan bumped into former Celtics forward Glen Davis at the Orlando airport Friday night. Asked about the sign-and-trade deal that sent him to the Magic in exchange for Brandon Bass, Davis said: "I'm not happy, I'm ecstatic."

Asked why that is, Davis suggested it was time for a change before departing.

^^ only R Jeff was amnestied from that list.