AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

It's going to be kind of weird to be cheering for Big Baby after all these years of hate.

My thoughts exactly. Can't stand the guy. The only way I'm even remotely okay with it is if Dwight specifically asked for him.

It's going to be kind of weird to be cheering for Big Baby after all these years of hate.

Right? But I'll have fewer headaches from watching people blow by Bass and having him jack up shots or hold onto the ball for 25 seconds or...

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

RT @ZeusIsLoose7: hearing of a three team trade that involves Iggy to Orlando. Will include a S&T J Rich. --- unconfirmed.

Right? But I'll have fewer headaches from watching people blow by Bass and having him jack up shots or hold onto the ball for 25 seconds or...

haha exactly.

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

RT @ZeusIsLoose7: hearing of a three team trade that involves Iggy to Orlando. Will include a S&T J Rich. --- unconfirmed.

Lies!!??

God...remember this?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/1996-07-09/sports/18010538_1_magic-owner-rich-devos-shaq-signs-o-neal-signs

The Magic aren't going to lose Shaquille O'Neal to the Lakers without a fight.

The Daily News has learned that the Magic plan on filing tampering charges against the Lakers claiming that they broke the rules in luring the All-Star giant to the West Coast once O'Neal signs with L.A.

De Ja vu...