AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Yeah, I don't even know where that trade scenario came from...I mean, the Nets gave up more to get Deron Williams. Dwight is a top 3 player in the league, and the most dominant big.

Makes me sick to think about...but if he doesn't want to be here, ***** him.

I'm not sure how it works either, Dwight makes about 18 million a year, Lopez makes about 3. We're over luxury tax so we have to make salaries match, and considering we will want Hedo dumped, and the Nets have NOTHING else. I'm hoping this is false, but something tells me Dwight doesn't want to be here anymore.

So a guy who said not 3 days ago that Howard to the Lakers was going to happen now says that Howard to the Nets is a sure thing based on "sources", and you all freak out?

Wow.

You're right. I hope this is just a fictional rumor by a fumehead trying to get noticed.

Yeah, guys...don't even get worked up about this. This trade is a laughable one at best. The media is just looking for attention after the CP3 fiasco. No, this makes no sense because I would believe Dwight would make it known to the Magic he wants to be traded first instead of getting his camp to reach to New Jersey for a trade. It doesn't make sense and I would believe Dwight would be smarter then this because he has played with his poker face on this whole time.

I even can´t imagine Dwight in Brooklyn uniform. And plays against us..

Damn, I so hope Otis can do some smart moves. IF Dwight really wanna go there, then we have to take everything we can.. not to be "Cavaliers nr2."

Why da hell Brooklyn? it´s a f%cking Brooklyn for god sake.. I don´t care D-Wil, I actually hate that man, I don´t care that rich russian dude, who bought that club.. yea, buy Hedo if you want to, but leave Dwight alone!

This whole thing is driving me crazy..

I'm not sure how it works either, Dwight makes about 18 million a year, Lopez makes about 3. We're over luxury tax so we have to make salaries match, and considering we will want Hedo dumped, and the Nets have NOTHING else. I'm hoping this is false, but something tells me Dwight doesn't want to be here anymore.

Well that would suggest that a 3rd team will need to be involved, it is my hope that Philly would be that third team and we get a package that would include Iggy with better fillers, to include high picks in this draft. I love D12, thought he would want to ride it out, but a series of horrible front office decisions and the bright lights of a big city where to much for him.

I am over it, let's get a good return for this kid if he wants out, trade Hedo with him (wonderful idea) and get good picks in the upcomming draft which I understand should be very deep! We basically have been one Dwight Howard from becomming a rebuilding project ........so let's get it done already, I like what OKC was able to do through the draft.

So Dwight is going to sit out camp and demand a trade? If true, ***** him. This is why the NBA sucks, the players are running this league now, not the owners or GMs. I'm glad Stern killed that CP3 trade.

As for a possible Nets deal, it looks like trash to me. You see what the Hornets were going to get for CP3, yet the best we can do is Brook Lopez and two worthless draft picks? That makes me want to puke.

Yup...

I'm done with the NBA if the players are allowed to continue dictating where they go, while under contract

What was the point of the lockout?

Dwight, if true is coming off as a huge *****, he does a charity game and tells everyone how much he loves us/city, 2 weeks later demanding a trade to a specific team the night before camp......

So a guy who said not 3 days ago that Howard to the Lakers was going to happen now says that Howard to the Nets is a sure thing based on "sources", and you all freak out?

Wow.

he didn't say he was going to the lakers, only that the lakers were trying to get him and paul, and let's be real, as soon as that CP3 trade happened it looked like it was gonna happen