AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

As a Magic fan, I say screw Dwight Howard if he wants to force his way out of Orlando. New Jersey has nothing to offer the Magic, I say keep him til the end of the season and let him walk away from 20-30 million dollars. Also he can take otis smith with him since Otis is the reason this team is in the ****ter.

I agree with screw the Nets but you can't let him walk for nothing deals are out there to be had.

I'm not going to be mad at Dwight, if he doesn't want to stay, that's his choice, but we better not just deal with NJ because he wants us to. Otis better be looking for the best deal possible, and unless a third team gets involved, I don't think it's with NJ.

I'm sure there's a team out there with more to offer that wouldn't mind a rent a Dwight.

I still don't see how Howard can force a trade? The Nets are offering a garbage center and two crappy draft picks, so why should the Magic take that? I say Otis should call D12 bluff and see if he will really walk away from $30 million next offseason.

• Upvote 1

I agree with screw the Nets but you can't let him walk for nothing deals are out there to be had.

Whats the deal? Brooke Lopez, and two late first rounders? If thats all thats on the table. Its not even worth the deal. The Magic will be in serious rebuilding anyways. Otis has sent this franchise back a couple of years for trying the rebuild the Golden State Warriors.

Why would we want two picks from the Nets? With Dwight and DWill on the roster those picks are useless. It essentially turns into Dwight for Lopez. What a joke.

What happened to Dwight loving Orlando? What happened to Dwight hating the cold? Why now, why not wait and see if Otis can at least bring some people in??

I don't see why Dwight can't just *****ing wait until the offseason and convince D-Will to come here. It's not like that Nets team with Dwight would win **** this year. Winning it in Orlando would mean much more than winning it on the inferior NY team. Seriously, ***** Dwight if he can't wait.

Yea this sucks, I have no doubt these rumors are true. The one team that I was really worried about was the Nets because Deron and more importantly playing in BROOKLYN.

And he is a douche bag if he doesn't report to camp, but I guess we will find out the future of the Magic tomorrow if he indeed blows off camp.

If this is true...

Dwight can ask for whatever the ***** he wants, doesn't mean he is entitled to it.

***** Dwight, let him walk

• Upvote 1