AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Why would Bob VW step down?

Because he probably just found out Dwight is gone and this may be a sign of a complete clean house of management...

Like I said this is BAD news if true

Because he probably just found out Dwight is gone and this may be a sign of a complete clean house of management...

OR maybe Howard dislikes BVW and they're forcing him out to make Dwight happy?

lol, naw but for real the team is probably prepping to sell.

it's time for golden parachutes.

I'm sure this was probably discussed 500 pages ago, but I'm not clicking through to find it: Trade everyone on the Magic except Dwight for Paul. At least that way we can say we tried.

they're using his salary for more Dwight billboards.

Sweet!

I know most of what I say is retarded...but I still think that if I'm RDV, I'm on the phone to Phil Jackson trying to get him to come out of retirement to coach Dwight (I remember Jackson saying that if he had to choose 1 player to start his team with, it would be DH12)...which would hopefully lure both CP3 here and Dwight to stay.

Isn't Vander Weide the son-in-law of Rich DeVos? I couldn't see Devos, the owner of the company, letting go of his son-in-law. This is a Dwight move. The question is: Why did Dwight want him gone?

Isn't Vander Weide the son-in-law of Rich DeVos? I couldn't see Devos, the owner of the company, letting go of his son-in-law. This is a Dwight move. The question is: Why did Dwight want him gone?

I have no clue. It just doesn't sound good a day after Dwights 8 hour meeting that now the CEO is stepping down, I just have a bad feeling about this.

IDK I guess we will know more later on today because there is a presser coming soon...