AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Delonte? Jamal Crawford will propably get more than we can afford... Nene? I think we should go after Tayshaun Prince. Chuck Hayes too. Thaddeus Young? Nick Young? AK47 and his broken face? Reggie Evans?

Delonte? Jamal Crawford will propably get more than we can afford... Nene? I think we should go after Tayshaun Prince. Chuck Hayes too. Thaddeus Young? Nick Young? AK47 and his broken face? Reggie Evans?

Delonte- No. I personally think he is a cancer to any team.

Crawford- Same, love to have him but too expensive, plus we already have enough small shooters who can go off one night and dissapear the next.

Nene- Love him, but again, could we afford him?

Prince- Nah... I really think his attitude has gone downhill and fast, and he just doesn't offer much if he isn't bringing those effort plays every night. I'd rather have Barnes again if that is the route we are going.

Hayes- Where do I sign?

T Young- Back and forth on him.

N Young- This kid has the abilities to be a stud, so I wonder if we could afford him

AK47- I'm as unsure about him more then any other player in the league.

Evans- Hell and yes. I would love to put a bruiser like him next to Dwight.

nick young is totes a chucker we dont need that.

start JJ, get the machine as a backup.

reggie evans or chuck hayes yes please.

amnesty cut hedo instead of gilbert

sign deshawn 'lebron killer' stevenson

championship

Looks are the most deceiving in the entire NBA when it comes to Chuck Hayes. His free throws are worse than Bo Outlaw's, but he's a defensive stud.

EDIT: Addi just so you're not wondering who it is, I sent you your latest facebook request.. couldn't send a message with it.

Why do you guys like Chuck Hayes?

Honest question... I see him and I think mismatch, in favor of the other team.

He is, when he is constantly asked to be a starting center. On the Magic he would be PF playing next to Dwight, and sometimes backing him up in relief roll.