Sign in to follow this  
Ol' Dipo

THE NBA IS BACK!!!!!

Stern doesn't share a presser with Billy Hunter and say a deal has been reached unless the thing is concrete. Stop it people. If this deal falls through somehow, I post nudes of everybody.

Now that is funny! Although it begs the question.....who is everybody? Because I don't think anyone to include you Jareth wants to see Stern and Hunter in the nude!!

"Summarizing their agreement, Silver said, "We feel ultimately it will give fans in every community hope that their teams can compete for championships, and a basis for believing their team [success] will be a function of management of the team rather than how deep the owner's pockets are or how large their market is."

My link

Rut roh.

Hallejuah! The band is back together!

nwo1en.jpg

..and I mean the True Blue Nation, not the NBA. Step 1.. get basketball back. Check. Now to me Step 2 is keeping Dwight, rather than worrying about playoff or title success.

*moves all his basketball-related bookmarks to the top of his bookmark list* Yay!

The real thing I'm hoping for is the quality and the details of the agreement. I hated the league for what it was these past couple of years.

Finally!! Now come on Otis, we need you to manage this season like your job depends on it. Who do you use the amnesty on? And I know Otis, you think that gm's should manage and players should play, BUT you need to sit down with D12 and let him have say what is done this year. If he decides to leave, you have to rebuild anyway.

Seriously though, if this new deal means successful teams are going to have to successfully manage the cap...then Otis needs to be fired.

He was given the green light to spend, if it meant a championship...and look at all the crap he collected.

Seriously though, if this new deal means successful teams are going to have to successfully manage the cap...then Otis needs to be fired.

He was given the green light to spend, if it meant a championship...and look at all the crap he collected.

He likely won't last long. But you are right. GMs like Otis were one of the things that have been a problem with this lockout.