Sign in to follow this  
Ol' Dipo

THE NBA IS BACK!!!!!

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! A DEAL HAS BEEN AGREED UPON AND THERE WILL BE A SEASON!!

GO MAGIC!!

I HOPE WE GET CHRIS PAUL!!!!

• Upvote 3

WKMG anchor ping pingalore is reporting that the Magic have signed Chris Paul and that they are going to sign and trade with the Miami Heat for Dwayne Wade for Hedu Turkolu Oh and UCF is going to be invited to the SEC this week WOOOOOOOOOOO great times in Otown!!!!!!! Damn I almost forgot he is also reporting that Ohio State is Taking Urban Myer and Gilbert Arenas for a second round pick and compensation to be discussed at a later date!!!!

Here is some epic ****. The Heat will be playing the Mavs on opening day, and will have to watch the Mavs get their rings. :shard:

EDIT: Also, according to Josh Robbins if this deal holds up, the All Star game WILL remain on the schedule at Amway this year.

w00t :shard:

I started to scroll through all of my tweets and my first thought is...time get back on the TBN!!!

I'm pumped that its back and I'm ready to see what all the changes are going to look like.

Here is one tweet that caught my eye

KBergCBS @ 3:44AM

"Silver says deal will largely prevent the high-spending teams from competing in the free-agent market like they have in the past."

Anyone want to give me a run-down? Since I was totally accepting that we would not have an NBA season at all, I haven't really even kept up with the players and their offseason workouts. I just switched to college bball. I think I saw someone tweet that Arenas looks like a brand new man and that the knee isn't a problem. Anyone confirm/deny this?

Although I was prepared to do without a season all together........I am glad they are ready to begin and play, but I don't look forward to a season full of the D12 speculation! In my view the Dwight conversation will detracts from any gains made unless there is a real clause in this agreement which provides the small market teams the ability to retain the franchise players that they developed and depend upon!

Of course I said all of that to say this......we need our own big three with D12 as the center piece, without him I fear no state taxes will be the only draw we are left with!

Go Magic!