Sign in to follow this  
JRam027

Joe Paterno fired.

He came out and said what he said, AFTER everyone put two and two together and was like, "Whoa, he let Joe Pa touch those kids (cause if you watch ESPN that's what they tell you)". If he was going to go public with this information anyways he should've done it from the word go.

This story didn't break because he came out and told the public he saw this happen. That came out as part of the grand jury report. He's just setting the record straight.

This story didn't break because he came out and told the public he saw this happen. That came out as part of the grand jury report. He's just setting the record straight.

The police are now saying McQueary is full of it, so there's that. Yeah, like I said, he realized just running to his daddy wasn't enough so now he's trying to make himself look better.

The police are now saying McQueary is full of it, so there's that. Yeah, like I said, he realized just running to his daddy wasn't enough so now he's trying to make himself look better.

The university also has its own police force. Penn State administrators said they were looking into whether McQueary contacted campus police. A university official also told CBS News Tuesday that, to her knowledge, no police report was filed.

Everyone's trying to cover their ass after all the public outcry. Maybe McQueary did stop it, maybe he didn't, but the assertion that we would have known a particular fact from the get go isn't reasonable, and that statement from the University means exactly ****.

No one should visit any Penn State fan site right now.

It will make you hate pretty much everything.

Also: reading how much effort people in this thread wasted trying to defend Paterno is now both hilarious and depressing.

• Upvote 1

No one should visit any Penn State fan site right now.

It will make you hate pretty much everything.

Also: reading how much people bent over backwards in this thread to defend Paterno is now both hilarious and depressing.

I stand by what I said. ESPN was wrong for implying that Paterno was the one that raped the kids, and it is horrible that Mike McQueary is getting off scot-free in the court of public opinion.

ESPN was wrong for implying that Paterno was the one that raped the kids

I'm pretty sure they didn't do that.

I'm pretty sure they didn't do that.

No, but hyperbole always makes for one hell of an argument.

good pun

I figured it was just a poor choice of words. I doubt DoM would make such a tasteless joke.