Sign in to follow this  
three3d

I just had an interesting talk with one of Dwights relatives

I asked him what he thought the odds where of Dwight staying in Orlando and this is what he had to say...

" Well, the Magic are not ever going to win with the head coach and Otis. The year that the Magic lost in the finals to the Lakers, Otis traded away the two leading guards and the guy that they got back this last season. Dwight wants a ring and just does not have confidence in the coach and the man who is supposed to bring in the players. They got rid of the seven footer, and ALL teams need a seven footer. And they got back the guy from the Wizards. "

After that he added a little more , and I don't like this part.

" In LA, Miami, when Lebron was in Cleveland, they got input from these guys as to what players to keep or trade. They never did this with Dwight. He will be a Laker or Clipper after the next season, if their is a season!! "

I get what he is saying letting go of Lee was a bad idea by Otis, and trading Vince and Gortat for Richardson was bad as well. Hope Otis did not chase Dwight out of town.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

All we can do is wait and see. There's nothing the team can do as of now, wether you trust Otis/SVG/mengars to do anything of good or not and there's certainly nothing we can do.

If he's decided to leave and kept it to himself and his relatives, then it's back to rebuilding for us I guess. Just better hope we get lucky with those ping pong balls again sometime soon.

But until we get a clear answer if he's staying or leaving... pure speculation and hearsays.

I've been here for 5 years.

It happens.

You're about to enter your prime.

All we can do is wait and see. There's nothing the team can do as of now, wether you trust Otis/SVG/mengars to do anything of good or not and there's certainly nothing we can do.

If he's decided to leave and kept it to himself and his relatives, then it's back to rebuilding for us I guess. Just better hope we get lucky with those ping pong balls again sometime soon.

But until we get a clear answer if he's staying or leaving... pure speculation and hearsays.

Your right AddiFb wait and see. I think we are going to be waiting along time since looks like this NBA season is not going to happen. Oh and to drunk on mystery, Im not looking for attention just wanted to share a what we had talked about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

three3d spoke to one of my relatives, and according to him/them, I'll be posting on the Lakers' or Clippers' forums by 2013.

Brooklyn isn't happy about this.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I'm guessing Dwight will be on one of these teams after his contract with the Magic is up:

Atlanta

Boston

Charlotte

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Denver

Detroit

Golden State

Houston

Indiana

Los Angeles C

Los Angeles L

Memphis

Miami

Milwaukee

Minnesota

New Jersey

New Orleans

New York

Oklahoma City

Orlando

Philadelphia

Phoenix

Portland

Sacramento

San Antonio

Toronto

Utah

Washington

I don't want to brag or show off, but I'm certain it's going to be one of those teams.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I'm guessing Dwight will be on one of these teams after his contract with the Magic is up:

Atlanta

Boston

Charlotte

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Denver

Detroit

Golden State

Houston

Indiana

Los Angeles C

Los Angeles L

Memphis

Miami

Milwaukee

Minnesota

New Jersey

New Orleans

New York

Oklahoma City

Orlando

Philadelphia

Phoenix

Portland

Sacramento

San Antonio

Toronto

Utah

Washington

I don't want to brag or show off, but I'm certain it's going to be one of those teams.

Nonsense. Orlando? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nonsense. Orlando? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They have a chance... if they amnesty Hedo, Gilbert opts out of the remaining two years of his contract and foregoes about 44 million dollars because he wants to hug Otis in the future and forever after and watch Disney movies together... and if Otis has any sense left.

Orlando still has a chance. There's still a team in Orlando, right? Did they move the city of Orlando to California?