Sign in to follow this  
BMP

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Obviously Seth took stuff from The Simpsons, as I said before, the Simpsons were pioneers, revolutionary, etc. I'm just sayin I can name some shows that are funnier than The Simpsons

And House got turrible, no one dies, etc.

And although Family Guy always has the same format I still find it funny for having the right amount of edgy, silly and smart.

Why is family guy even being mentioned in the same breath as Arrested Development and The Simpsons?

kids these days

Why is family guy even being mentioned in the same breath as Arrested Development and The Simpsons?

kids these days

Both shows have their flaws. The Simpsons have (as it's been mentioned numerous times already) the last ten or so seasons and the movie. Arrested Development has Michael Cera.

Both shows have their flaws. The Simpsons have (as it's been mentioned numerous times already) the last ten or so seasons and the movie. Arrested Development has Michael Cera.

1zlyy2u.gif

Obviously Seth took stuff from The Simpsons, as I said before, the Simpsons were pioneers, revolutionary, etc. I'm just sayin I can name some shows that are funnier than The Simpsons

And House got turrible, no one dies, etc.

And although Family Guy always has the same format I still find it funny for having the right amount of edgy, silly and smart.

I never thought I would see someone use the term "edgy" to describe Family Guy. I'm blown away.

Michael Cera was perfect in Arrested Development. He was so good that he used the same character to make Juno (a solid film) and about 15 terrible movies.

I never thought I would see someone use the term "edgy" to describe Family Guy. I'm blown away.

Michael Cera was perfect in Arrested Development. He was so good that he used the same character to make Juno (a solid film) and about 15 terrible movies.

Juno is good the first time you see it, but it is a movie that does NOT hold up well to repeated viewings.

Juno is good the first time you see it, but it is a movie that does NOT hold up well to repeated viewings.

It's not a movie I can watch all the time either. I do still enjoy watching it occasionally but mainly for Ellen Page's character (which is probably the cliche response for everyone that likes the movie).