Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Javaris Crittenton (Charged With Murder)

Ex-NBA player Crittenton charged with murder

Posted Aug 27 2011 12:03AM

ATLANTA (AP) -- Police said late Friday that former NBA player Javaris Crittenton, who was once suspended by the league over guns in the locker room, has been charged with murder after a woman was shot on an Atlanta street.

Police spokesman Carlos Campos said police have secured a murder warrant for the arrest of Crittenton, who played at Georgia Tech, in connection with the shooting death of 22-year-old Jullian Jones on Aug. 19. Campos said Crittenton is not in custody and is wanted.

Atlanta police Maj. Keith Meadows told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Friday night that Crittenton is believed to be in the Los Angeles area. He said the FBI is involved in the investigation

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/08/26/crittenton-murder.ap/index.html

Remember that one time when everyone and their mom wanted this guy in a Magic uniform?

lulz.

I suspect he may be trying to get picked up overseas, so he won't get picked up here.

It's funny that when I first read this thread it looked like "Jareth Cutestory (Charged With Murder)" :creaturedance:

Agent zero better be agent dissapero until they pick up crittendon. Im sure he blames his fall from the nba on his locker room incident with gil.

• Downvote 1

Agent zero better be agent dissapero until they pick up crittendon. Im sure he blames his fall from the nba on his locker room incident with gil.

-10 for terrible play on words.

I enjoy reading your posts.

A rare treat to see a post from the Trivia Master himself!