Sign in to follow this  
Justin Jaudon

Dwight not returning-Per rookie Justin Harper

Maybe Mr. Brilliant Otis can package dwight and our first rounder for some serious talent like hedo, jason richardson and earl clark....wait we already have them...nevermind.

And we probably won't have Earl Clark anymore if he signs with a chinese team. And since J-Rich is a free agent (who we might lose since we might not want to overpay him), the trade Otis made is even more brilliant! J-Rich probably was the guy who had the most upside in that trade, so if we lose him, we essentially traded for 2 of the worst contracts in the NBA.

Maybe Mr. Brilliant Otis can package dwight and our first rounder for some serious talent like hedo, jason richardson and earl clark....wait we already have them...nevermind.

Did you really just equate Dwight's value with Marcin Gortat's?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

J-Rich probably was the guy who had the most upside in that trade, so if we lose him, we essentially traded for 2 of the worst contracts in the NBA.

From what I saw, it looked like J-Rich was on the decline. He had a couple good games, but wasn't blowing the doors off with his consistency or scoring explosions. Would be nice to keep Clark, but I seriously think the team needs to be blown up (good luck getting other teams to take the contracts).

Keep Dwight, ship the rest out ('Meer and JJ being our best trade assets, natch). Probably won't happen, but....ah, who am I kidding?

*undoes straps*

Just to clear up, if I thought I had some great insider scoop about this I would be calling ESPN or something. I clearly didn't talk to D12, and neither did I talk to Justin Harper. I just felt, so long as you believe that what I'm saying is true, it is worth discussion. Discussion perhaps being: do the offhand comments of a rookie who has not actually spoken to Dwight mean anything at all? Or is it at least somewhat discomforting that, according to Harper, the players are all assuming D12 won't be there? He hasn't had a ton of access to the team, but he has had more personal contact with the players than I or probably anyone on this board has had. This was not meant to be some big breaking news. It is a topic on a discussion forum. I don't mind people criticizing the source, or the source's access; but I don't see how anyone could criticize me for posting it in the first place. If I talk to Harp myself (which is certainly possible, as he is still in Richmond, and all his family lives here), I will probably post again whatever that conversation brings. We are in a lockout, and access to players (even second-hand access in this case) is about as interesting a thing as I can find to talk about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Just to clear up, if I thought I had some great insider scoop about this I would be calling ESPN or something. I clearly didn't talk to D12, and neither did I talk to Justin Harper. I just felt, so long as you believe that what I'm saying is true, it is worth discussion. Discussion perhaps being: do the offhand comments of a rookie who has not actually spoken to Dwight mean anything at all? Or is it at least somewhat discomforting that, according to Harper, the players are all assuming D12 won't be there? He hasn't had a ton of access to the team, but he has had more personal contact with the players than I or probably anyone on this board has had. This was not meant to be some big breaking news. It is a topic on a discussion forum. I don't mind people criticizing the source, or the source's access; but I don't see how anyone could criticize me for posting it in the first place. If I talk to Harp myself (which is certainly possible, as he is still in Richmond, and all his family lives here), I will probably post again whatever that conversation brings. We are in a lockout, and access to players (even second-hand access in this case) is about as interesting a thing as I can find to talk about.

crrazytalk.

Anyways, it's the offseason: I'd rather not even think about this until I absolutely have to. It's one thing if the rumors are: "OMG DOOD WERE LANDIGN CP3, DURANT, OKAFOR AND THEIR ALL SIGNING CHEAP!" But the "OMG DWIGTS LEEVING!!" rumors just make me want to jump off a building.

:svgsad:

That's stupid: whales can't read.

....Duh.

Maybe they can, but they just haven't told anybody.

So... what has happened guys?

Dwight hit four free throws in a row today, hi-5'd his shooting coach and then said he wasn't needed anymore: he had mastered the art of freebies.