Sign in to follow this  
Justin Jaudon

Dwight not returning-Per rookie Justin Harper

I've said before that I live in Richmond and have met Justin Harper a few times. My brother-in-law has actually been to the U of Richmond coaches camp with Harper the last couple of years. Unfortunately, while eating out with Harper after the camp, Harper told him that while he meeting the players in Orlando, everyone seemed to be assuming that Howard would be gone some time next season (if there is one).

Now I'm hoping that means nothing. He never said he heard that from Howard (in fact I don't think he met Howard). I'm hoping that this was just speculation from a guy who spent all of a week with the team before everything got shut down. But I figured since I have some inside information (however unreliable) I should share it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I'm quite sure the entire team, from front office to players to Stuff to dancers to janitors are preparing for the bad news of him to leaving, but hoping he stays.

If you expect your star player to stay, you might get to comfy and when you realize he might be gone, it might be too late. So I'm guessing management are preparing for both. Leaving or staying.

Myself, personally, will cry my soul dry if he leaves, bag the tears and ship them to Dwight via a whale who jumps from the ocean to slap him silly for leaving and then pours the tears over him and then reads a secret note I wrote to him.

Myself, personally, will cry my soul dry if he leaves, bag the tears and ship them to Dwight via a whale who jumps from the ocean to slap him silly for leaving and then pours the tears over him and then reads a secret note I wrote to him.

Way to steal my idea, jerk. <3

I'm quite sure the entire team, from front office to players to Stuff to dancers to janitors are preparing for the bad news of him to leaving, but hoping he stays.

If you expect your star player to stay, you might get to comfy and when you realize he might be gone, it might be too late. So I'm guessing management are preparing for both. Leaving or staying.

Not like you've been planning this or anything, right?

Not like you've been planning this or anything, right?

No of course not, spontaneous outrage with severe case of 1st world emotion.

Taking into account the amount of stock I put into anything a kid who still hasn't even played a Summer League game yet, this is the best I can come up with:

129081783585369825.jpg

So let me make sure I'm understanding your completely unverifiable claim correctly:

You, a person who didn't speak to Dwight, spoke to a person who didn't speak to Dwight who spoke to another person who didn't speak to Dwight who spoke to a group of people who didn't speak to Dwight, and that's how you obtained "insider information" about Dwight.

Glad we got that cleared up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That's stupid: whales can't read.

....Duh.

• Upvote 1