Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NCAA Football 2011 season Thread

You either know nothing about football, or will say anything in an attempt to get a rise out of me. There were multiple reasons why we lost yesterday, Trickett wasn't one of them.

Yeah, like that much vaunted defense.

Yeah, like that much vaunted defense.

That would be one of them sir. Just a few from my Twitter (@treYsarver) during the game:

I have a feeling Dabo is gonna be the new Randy Shannon. Dumbass coach whose job keeps getting saved by beating us. #FSU #Clemson

Jesus, get your **** together Stoops. #FSU #ThisIsWhyYoureNotAHeadCoach

Bad news, our defense sucks. Good news, those last two drives were both bailed out by the refs. So maybe we can improve? #FSU #Clemson

The two biggest things were the defense being terrible and the penalty ratio being NBA-esque. 30 points should be more than enough to beat Clemson.

And yes I just plugged my Twitter haha.

How Arkansas, with our terrible O-line, terrible secondary, terrible running game, and Greg Childs being nonexistent, is #10 in the nation is beyond my comprehension.

How Arkansas, with our terrible O-line, terrible secondary, terrible running game, and Greg Childs being nonexistent, is #10 in the nation is beyond my comprehension.

things will all even out in a few weeks.

things will all even out in a few weeks.

Hopefully in a good way for us. But we have a pretty favorable schedule until LSU in the last week. South Carolina will be tough in a couple weeks, but other than that, the tough part (Bama, A&M, Auburn in a row) is over.