Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

More ESPN stuff on the Magic

If you read the one before this about the Hawks, most of these analysts still say we are the better team, based on having Dwight Howard and winning more games in the regular season in the past seven years.

As for this one, I took a look at it last week and it's not a bad read, has different opinions and some of them I agree with, others not so much.

One thing is for sure, as long as Dwight is here in Orlando playing for the Magic, we can have high expectations as Magic fans. That is good enough for me.

Also, they all agreed that Anderson should start, and after seeing him start against the Bulls when Dwight was suspended in the regular season, I'd have to agree.

I feel the need to state that I will be stealing the phrase "grunted out of their sphincter" and using it as often as possible until I get tired of it. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

I still say we go after Nick Young...bid low-mid money at least, maybe Gilbert will finally get in gear (I'm kind of appalled that this is slightly serious).

There is no reason for any team to go after Nick Young.

I'm all for going after Nick Young if we lose Dwight to ensure a lottery pick

I honestly think we'll hang onto Dwight. It'll be a close thing, but I could see us landing someone like CP3 next offseason, or maybe during the regular season. I think, of the two big PGs out there, he's the one that's more "getable."

• Upvote 1

Only delusional fans believe Dwight will stay. Him not signing the extension and testing free agency in '12 already hints that he's leaving. He has every right to leave this messed up management staff, ridiculous offensive system, atrocious cap situation and Otis Smith.