Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Arts Institude, anyone?

Hello guys (and gals)

I am thinking about doing something I've wanted to do for quite a long time, try to get into the gaming industry as a game & art designer. A friend of mine recommended The Arts Institude and I see they are in Tampa and Fort Lauderdale. Any of you have any experience with AI or know someone who has?

Just thought of Tampa or Fort Lauderdale because they are well, kinda close to Orlando so I could maybe attend some games :shard:

Hello guys (and gals)

I am thinking about doing something I've wanted to do for quite a long time, try to get into the gaming industry as a game & art designer. A friend of mine recommended The Arts Institude and I see they are in Tampa and Fort Lauderdale. Any of you have any experience with AI or know someone who has?

Just thought of Tampa or Fort Lauderdale because they are well, kinda close to Orlando so I could maybe attend some games :shard:

Lauderdale is down there with Miami, so if you were wanting to be near Orlando you would want to choose the Tampa location. When I was in film school the dorms I stayed at housed a number of schools, AI being one of them. So I knew a couple people who went there, but I can't say much about the school other than I never heard any complaints about it.