Sign in to follow this  
illmagic

dedication

got this done about 2 months ago

magicm.jpg

Well done! :happypuppy:

You're going to feel pretty dumb when the Magic's logo gets redesigned in 10 years.

No, that's what the other arm is for. Haha

dedication right here...FTW! sorry bout pit hair...lol

tat.jpg

My god that arm is huge..which means only 1 thing.. your a fatass with alot of rolls. Why the ***** would u get a tattoo of the magic.. Its not dedication... ITs obsession

• Downvote 4

My god that arm is huge..which means only 1 thing.. your a fatass with alot of rolls. Why the ***** would u get a tattoo of the magic.. Its not dedication... ITs obsession

Hey Chris Curran, next time you make yet ANOTHER new account, make sure it doesn't show your obsession for My Chemical Romance. . .

• Upvote 1

Hey Chris Curran, next time you make yet ANOTHER new account, make sure it doesn't show your obsession for My Chemical Romance. . .

I banned the account so I'm sure there will be another coming soon. ****ing loser. Want to see something pathetic?

watch out for this loser..he trolls craigslist...and various dating sites...what he does is..try to tell people that he'll be there for them anytime..but in reality...all he does is try to set up more dates with people, so he can stand them up constantly...but then keep telling them...he likes them and is interested in them....he is somewhat of a psycho....he was on my facebook..then i took him off and he repeatedly began texting or calling me if i took him off, but other than that, he had no communication with me.....then kept saying "i really like you"...then would try to set up a date, then ditch you for soemone else....then if u tell him to get lost, he insults you....just anothe whackjob, so don't trust what he says because apparently he is playing the field, and trying to use or mess with people who have no interest in him at all....a loser beware

My link

• Upvote 3

2ll1z7t.jpg