Sign in to follow this  
BMP

NBA 2k12

I'm only buying if they add National teams

And the Jordan cover looks the best, btw

Addi's Magic Cover looks the best. But you bring up a good point.

I actually tried out NBA Live 2010 out of loyalty to Dwight being on the cover. It was surprisingly playable (nothing close to 2k, but it wasnt broken) and one of the best parts of the game was the FIBA tournament, especially if you used a very underpowered team like England, Canada, or Japan and took them all the way. Since playing it I really have wanted to see 2k take a stab at it.

But the biggest thing I wanna see is retro and all star teams. 2 retro teams for each team and one all time greats for each team as well. For example:

Using the Magic you could choose between really 3 teams for the retro teams. The first and most obvious would be the 95 finals team led by Shaq and Penny. The second would I think be a tossup. You could use the 09 Finals team, but I'd think people would rather have a team with a much different roster then they would normally have access too, so I say use the 02-03 Magic Squad that featured T-Mac, G-Hill (healthy for the game), Mike Miller, and Darrel Armstrong.

As for the all time team this would be up for debate but I would say the Magic's 12 best players at each position in there best statistical year for the Magic:

PG- Penny Hardaway, Jameer Nelson, Darrel Armstrong

SG- Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Mike Miller

SF- Hedo Turkgolu, Grant Hill

PF- Rashard Lewis, Horace Grant

C- Shaq O'Neal, Dwight Howard

I'm sure most would put Dwight at PF in the starting lineup but I would love to take this lineup against other all time best teams.

Man I need to be in charge of a game series.

This means Association mode will be neglected again.

I wish they stop with this blast from the past crap and just work on making the game better.

This means Association mode will be neglected again.

I wish they stop with this blast from the past crap and just work on making the game better.

you're in the minority here.

you're in the minority here.

I expected that.

I thought Association could've been much better. Heck even some of the patches they did to fix the problems didn't actually FIX the problems.

Until 2K gets some competition from somewhere else, I don't think they'll focus on the gameplay as much as they would normally.

I expected that.

I thought Association could've been much better. Heck even some of the patches they did to fix the problems didn't actually FIX the problems.

Until 2K gets some competition from somewhere else, I don't think they'll focus on the gameplay as much as they would normally.

I'm with you