Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Rasslin' Thread

I've heard of it, but never seen anything on it. Is it like the wrestling equivalent of a Razzie?

I was thinking a Ladder Match with the new belt hanging up.

New Corporation would be cool, how about Cena's impression of Ace? Was pretty spot on.

Youtube Botchamania. They're about 180 of them. Each one better than the next. You can thank me later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvU1HlsupXg

Last night was awesome. Whether you loved it or hated it, you will be watching Raw tonight. It did it's job.

S/N It looks like the spinner belt is going to stick around. FML.

Don't know if anyone saw this, but WWE reaired Wrestlemania 27 on NBC. Taker/Trips comes up, and it appears WWE decided they weren't going to pay to use Johnny Cash's song, maybe they didn't know who to write the check out to (bad joke). So they instead decide they're going to use for The Undertaker...

KATY PERRY.

That's right, Katy *****ing Perry, for The *****ing Undertaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81aNDsxkm9I

I probably haven't watched any wrestling for more than five minutes at a time since around 2002-2003, but I used to be a huge fan from about the ages of 5-12/13. Going to Bash at the Beach in Daytona was always a blast. Anyway, I had a dream the other day about the old battlebowls WCW used to do.

Thought I would share that pointless piece of information.

I probably haven't watched any wrestling for more than five minutes at a time since around 2002-2003, but I used to be a huge fan from about the ages of 5-12/13. Going to Bash at the Beach in Daytona was always a blast. Anyway, I had a dream the other day about the old battlebowls WCW used to do.

Your sig continuously cracks me up and I usually can't stand Rampage.

Which ones were the battlebowls? WCW had so many different multi-man gimick matches that I can no longer remember which was which.

I know that "World War 3" was the 3 ring battle royal, and that "war games" was the 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 cage match, but which one was battlebowl?