Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Rasslin' Thread

The 4 way wouldn't make sense though. Hell, Del Rio is still supposed to be the #1 contender AND he has the MiTB. You know Kofi won't win, Rey is turrible, and Miz would be the only legitimate winner outside of Del Rio.

Cody is awesome and deserves an IC title run. He and Dibiase or Bryan could have a nice feud for the strap. Zeke is going through the motions. Maybe do Zeke vs Henry? Sheamus and Barrett already have something going to try and establish Sheamus as a face.

Ryder vs Ziggler would be awesome, but I doubt they do it.

This is the current problem Raw has right now with having Rey as their #2 face. He's turrible, but unless you want Cena/Punk to go as long as Kofi/Ziggler you'll need to give Rey a shot here and there. Have him win the four way (lulz four way) and have him vs Punk in September, and then go right back to Punk/Cena. It's not the greatest thing in the world but damnit, Raw only has Rey, JoMo, and Kofi after Cena.

WWE Title - CM Punk vs John Cena

WHC - Christian vs Randy Orton

IC Title - Ezekiel Jackson vs Mark Henry

US Title - Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

John Morrison vs R-Truth

Divas Bikini Bullriding

/booked

JoMo got zero reaction last night. Also had to pull out the Cornette face when Triple H said he resigned him. I thought he was out with injury? I feel like Trips flubbed there.

So many guys still being left off the card. Bryan wins MiTB and then has no match for the 2nd biggest PPV of the year.

This is what makes me angry. No ECW/WCW alternative to throw some guys on. And no tag teams. That would solve the crowded roster issues immediately.

Yeah, but it was kind of lame to have all that build up just to announce a match we knew would be taking place the second we saw Punk again. The opening promo was great though, from Punk going way back with the Hunter Hearst Helmsley bow to HHH saying "skinny fat ass" (huh?).

Oh, and if they're putting Ryder on TV just to job, Imma be pissed.

Yeah, but it was kind of lame to have all that build up just to announce a match we knew would be taking place the second we saw Punk again. The opening promo was great though, from Punk going way back with the Hunter Hearst Helmsley bow to HHH saying "skinny fat ass" (huh?).

Oh, and if they're putting Ryder on TV just to job, Imma be pissed.

Skinny Fat Ass WILL be featured in the next Botchamania, no doubt about that. Also, I hope you know about the greatness that is Maffew and Botchamania.

Yeah, I do agree. I was actually thinking a championship scramble match or atleast a stipulation would be added. We still have time.

How about Johnny Ace screwing Cena out of the title and Punk being the new corporate champion. He's already getting heat again lol.

Looks like A-Ri vs Ziggler and Kofi vs ADR will go down at SummerSlam.

Rather have Bourne or Ryder tangle with Ziggy. Kofi and ADR I can live with as a hot opener (though that will most certainly be Morrison and Truth).

Ryder is so *****ing over it's ridiculous.

Skinny Fat Ass WILL be featured in the next Botchamania, no doubt about that. Also, I hope you know about the greatness that is Maffew and Botchamania.

Yeah, I do agree. I was actually thinking a championship scramble match or atleast a stipulation would be added. We still have time.

How about Johnny Ace screwing Cena out of the title and Punk being the new corporate champion. He's already getting heat again lol.

I've heard of it, but never seen anything on it. Is it like the wrestling equivalent of a Razzie?

I was thinking a Ladder Match with the new belt hanging up.

New Corporation would be cool, how about Cena's impression of Ace? Was pretty spot on.

Rather have Bourne or Ryder tangle with Ziggy. Kofi and ADR I can live with as a hot opener (though that will most certainly be Morrison and Truth).

Ryder is so *****ing over it's ridiculous.

Hopefully they realize they have something in Ryder, just look at all the signs in the crowd for him last night.