Sign in to follow this  
ccampos89

Point guard dilemma

If Jameer is benched.......it kills his trade value and possibly kill future trade packages! With that said, let's say Gil starts and stinks the place up, we are stuck at that position with $100 mil (or close to it) including Duhon for the next three years. It stands to be the most problamatic position for us on the floor and I have no faith in Gilbert resurgence!

Ok how about start Arenas as the starting 2 guard? Yes we do give up a lot defensively, but then again Redick isn't the best defender. J-Rich will walk this summer, leaving us with Redick or Arenas for shooting guard (maybe even Q-Rich).

Ok how about start Arenas as the starting 2 guard? Yes we do give up a lot defensively, but then again Redick isn't the best defender. J-Rich will walk this summer, leaving us with Redick or Arenas for shooting guard (maybe even Q-Rich).

You say that Redick "isn't the best defender", yet suggest we start Gil. Am I missing something here?

i would not give it to much attention. it's not happening. if gil can't get it together enough to play pg he surely will not be the sg!!!!!

We all know what Jameer Nelson and Gilbert Arenas bring to the table when healthy, however, who do you guys feel should start for the 11-12 season (assuming there isn't a lockout). I personally feel Gilbert Arenas should start and prove to us what hes capable of doing as a starter. Jameer should come off the bench, kind of like Jason Terry does for the Mavs. I feel this team can compete for a Championship, but minor changes and tweaks of this roster need to be done. Jameer has been given a chance for a couple of years now but has not delivered.

Dude shut up ive been a member since 08 i had to get a new account after Trueblue switched from the O-zone forums.. Got nothing good to say then don't say a damn thing

tumblr_lpd9mh5CPf1qf81u8.gif

• Downvote 1

NBA 2k11 starts Arenas in My Player mode.

Some of the things that happen in that My Player mode happen in real life.

... ... .. .. Hmmmm

Which is one reason why I don't use 2K's rosters