Sign in to follow this  
petey

F avorite food recipes

I am tired of the same old food I always eat, anyone have something pretty cool and new. I have a sandwich I make its really unhealthy but its awesome. Its an Italian sub roll with BBQ chicken cut up, mac n cheese and french fries then grilled, Its pretty good. I also like anything with pepperoni so if you all have anything with pep. in it please share. Also nothing like a $20 steak.

lol...

Spaghetti squash

1 lb. ground pork

1/2 lb. of hot italian sausage

1 package of portabella mushrooms

2 cans of no salt added fire roasted diced tomatoes

Cut squash in half. Get as many seeds out as possible. Preheat oven to 350. Place each half on flat side with a bit of water on bottom of cooking sheet. Bake for around 30 minutes or until "noodles" are tender.

Cook pork, sausage, and mushrooms. Season to taste (I use onions and italian seasonings like oregano). Once cooked add diced tomatoes and let stew for awhile to soak in the flavor.

Comb out the squash "noodles", add sauce/meat. Bada bing bada boom. Healthy alternative to spaghetti, fresh, and won't break the bank.

Most of my meals consist of meat, mushrooms (or other vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, rutabaga, peppers, tomatoes, and carrots) and the occasional sweet potato or squash type deal.

Chili is always great to make. If you're on a budget you can buy fatty ground meat or ground turkey and use that. Get onions, peppers, chili peppers, paprika, mushrooms, crushed tomatoes, and I always throw some sort of pork in there whether it be ground or sausage. Make a huge pot of it and eat like a king for days.

Also, a nice cheap thing to do with chicken breasts. Get some chicken breasts, soak in eggs. Crushed some almonds up or even buy flaked almonds. Dip chicken in almond to make a crust instead of using shake and bake or any crap like that. Bake at 350 until cooked and serve.

Also, buy smoked paprika and use it on everything lol.

Yeah I hear you on that one, the Johnsonville hot Italain sausages are the best. I make close to the same thing with out the mushrooms. My all time best dish is chicken parm tho.

Take 2 eggs and scramble em up, dip thin chicken breast in it then right into the Italian bread crumbs but the trick is dip it in the egg again and then back into the bread crumbs. A nice amount of E.V.O in the frying pan and only leave it in there till its a golden browns. Set your over to 350, put the chicken on a cookie sheet with sauce and cheese then in the over.

in 7-10 min BAMMM and u gotts a meal!!

What is that thing above the meat? and below?

It looks like egg on top and right below peanut butter. I wouldn't mind the egg, but peanut butter?????

tumblr_l94g0pjkNy1qbwgx3o1_500.jpg

Top to bottom:

Wheat bun

Avocado

Fried Egg

Bacon

Is that f***ing peanut butter?

Beef Patty

Semi-melted American or Mozzarella cheese

Beef Patty

Mayonnaise

Wheat Bun

Geeezus

BTW omelets are basically canvases for breakfast creativity (what?). I usually put some chicken, ground beef, steak, cheese, tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and dried crushed red peppers in mine. Obviously it can be much simpler than that and using leftovers from the night before.

It's a quick way to have a good breakfast...all you need is some egg beaters to start you off or a couple large eggs mixed together and you have your base.