Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

Duhon could never do that in his life

Probably why he was usually riding the pine.

"Coach! Coach!! Put me in!"

"Aren't you the one whose ankles I broke yesterday?"

"...."

"Yeah: how about 'no.'"

Stan Van Gundy, Magic

His brother walked away from jobs in New York and Houston just when things turned sour, proving Jeff knows about timing as well as basketball. So don't be surprised if Stan looks for an exit if times get tight in O-Town, always a possibility with The Big Fella nearing free agency and Van Gundy saddled with trying to spark a few over-the-hill types.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/shaun_powell/08/03/east-coaches/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

How fat do you think Hedo Turkoglu is going to be when the lock out ends?

I just have this feeling Turkoglu knows his career is coming to and end and he's got his last big pay day and just doesn't give a flying f right now. Probably partying his fat ass off right now.

How fat do you think Hedo Turkoglu is going to be when the lock out ends?

I just have this feeling Turkoglu knows his career is coming to and end and he's got his last big pay day and just doesn't give a flying f right now. Probably partying his fat ass off right now.

Well, if he REALLY chubs up, I guess we found our new power forward, right? Yeah, I'm right.

Dwight Howard wants Magic fans to be louder at home games during the regular season.

Howard was interacting with a follower on Twitter when he divulged the information. Howard expressed concern about the Amway Center crowd, tweeting "that upsets me cuz I don’t wait till the playoffs to play hard. I give y’all my best everynite. Y becuz some people don’t get a chance to be at everygame. And I want them to always remember the nite they saw me play. So. I play for y’all. I feed off the fans. ESP at home. It’s a different atmosphere in the playoffs at the arena. That same atmosphere should be during the season." He's right, and this serves as just another reminder that the franchise center clearly wants to see changes across the board if he's going to sign long-term in Orlando.

:svgsad: