Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

Bad as ESPN? Lol. I'm just using some common sense. Our roster outside of Dwight is average with two insane contracts, Dwight knows it and has asked for some serious help this off-season, Dwight's refused to sign a huge extension and "will test free agency," TITY's strongly stating that Dwight's brother says Dwight's gone, and the league is facing a long lockout that could go right into Dwight's opt-out. Oh and even Bob V insinuated earlier this summer that he wouldn't let Dwight walk for nothing.

And so off we go into the lockout ...

Making lopsided trades that heavily favors only the Lakers in an effort to send Dwight there in a scenario where Dwight has yet to come up with isn't common sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Soul Bro has officially hit his rough years on the forum. He's lost all believe. He's dishing out horrible trades and buying into media propaganda. It's sad to see one of the legends go down this path.

Making lopsided trades that heavily favors only the Lakers in an effort to send Dwight there in a scenario where Dwight has yet to come up with isn't common sense.

I've been thinking and this lockout has inspired me to come up with a lockout of my own, I'm going to lockout the team from my receiving any of my dollars. I've already decided that if we lose Dwight because of the poor decisions that we've made then I don't plan on spending money on games, merchandise, nor will I watch the games on TV or listen to them on the radio (once they start back up) until the responsible parties for the mis-management of this team that ultimately cost us yet another once in a lifetime player are replaced.

I quoted BMP's statement because in addition to my temporary lockout I have also thought about a permanent lockout. If this team trades Dwight to LA for some garbage players that couldn't get motivated enough to play hard with Kobe friggin Bryant on their team then I am done. If we are going to be a farm team for the Lakers why should I bother to watch or support the team any longer? Why not just become another soul-less bandwagoner? Send them another franchise center and that's it for me, I'll go watch badminton on the ocho with my spare time.