Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Rookie Press Conference Live Stream

Did Otis really say his job is to put the team he feels has the best shot to win regardless of who is happy or not?

If that is a shot at Dwight then Otis is dumber than I thought.

That is what i got out of that statement as well....As soon as he said that i was like..Why would you say something like that? out loud? Otis pulled a Lebron up there lol

Did Otis really say his job is to put the team he feels has the best shot to win regardless of who is happy or not?

If that is a shot at Dwight then Otis is dumber than I thought.

I'm pretty sure he meant the fans :/

Could you be kind enough to care to explain why you like it so I can understand your point of view....

Because while Otis may not be a good GM, Dwight isn't either, and he shouldn't be trying to run the team and make all the decisions. Now, Otis may have not even been taking a shot at Dwight, but I can understand if he did. I guess I just don't trust Dwight being so vocal about the team moves when his list of wanted players include Big Fat Baby and Stephen Jackson, and if he's not going to be happy because Otis decided not to be an idiot and trade Nelson for Capt Jack, so be it.

• Upvote 1

Because while Otis may not be a good GM, Dwight isn't either, and he shouldn't be trying to run the team and make all the decisions. Now, Otis may have not even been taking a shot at Dwight, but I can understand if he did. I guess I just don't trust Dwight being so vocal about the team moves when his list of wanted players include Big Fat Baby and Stephen Jackson, and if he's not going to be happy because Otis decided not to be an idiot and trade Nelson for Capt Jack, so be it.

From the clips i saw on nba.com about the press conference I think he was taking a shot at Dwight because he mentioned about he wanted to be happy also. I think he slipped that out of frustration when he said that but whatever...

I agree but I truly wonder what names that were on Dwight's List if that list even existed to begin with...

What the Magic Needs is players that are hungry and have the heart and hustle that we fell in love in the past...