Sign in to follow this  
magicallnighter

Im going to propose to my gf at the magic game next year

Hey guys,

Im 25 and my gf is 19. Both of our parents have our blessing on getting married and I want to do something special. My girlfriend knows im going to propose and she told me she would say yes. Here are some ideas im tossing around in my head.

It would be the 1st game Magic face Miami at the amway center. The game would probably be in November or December. It depends on the NBA schedule which wont come out will August..and thats if there isnt a lockout. 1st of shes a Miami heat fan and Im a magic fan. I was going to tell her to wear her lebron jersey and I would wear my dwight jersey...that is if hes on the team still...lol.

My choice on how to propose are this:

Call a magic Representative and make them do kiss cam. Then when it shows us I will get on one knee and propose

I can ask a Magic representative to ask the crowd will section (whatever section im in) row (whatever row are in) and seat numbers to come down to center court to try to win a prize. then the next timeout...maybe during halftime... they make me spin her around blindfolded thinking shes going to shoot blindfolded..then i get on my knees and propose

My friend proposed to her GF 2 years ago and she said yes. I was wondering how much do you think it would cost... and does anyone have a number to call to ask

A public proposal? Yeah, that's about right for you kids. So into themselves they think everyone else should be forced to share what should be an extremely intimate and personal moment in your lives. Damn kids.

• Upvote 1

You actually should be thanking him. He's the only thing preventing the gays from getting in on this, and once that happens that 52% will skyrocket to 90%+.

umm my parents have been married for 33 years and her parents have been married for over 20 years. my parents are 1 year apart..her parents are 19 years apart

umm my parents have been married for 33 years and her parents have been married for over 20 years. my parents are 1 year apart..her parents are 19 years apart

How long have you and your girlfriend been dating?

You might want to reread his post, champ.

• Downvote 1

I proposed at this place out in New Smyrna called "The Garlic" you can never go wrong visiting this place as a date or a proposal restaurant

Just hope you're not an employee on that restaurant.. lol

Tha place looks good