Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

but why though? OJ Mayo as our starting SG? I don't think it makes sense for us unless we're going to devote a lot of time to him and really, I don't think he's worth it for this team. I don't see OJ coming in and making that kind of impact, especially not right away. Besides, I'd think we'd have to give up too much for him. IDK.

I'm not saying i'm opposed to it, but i don't get the love of OJ Mayo. He's kinda undersized isn't he?

6'4", but so is DWade. Averaged like 18ppg his rookie year. Play average/slighty above average D. Young, and very attainable.

6'4", but so is DWade. Averaged like 18ppg his rookie year. Play average/slighty above average D. Young, and very attainable.

Cool. He'd definitely be and upgrade over what we've had since CLee was traded.

Please please PLEASE otis, get OJ Mayo in a Magic jersey.

This is about all I am hoping for right now. Not only is he available, he is the most attainable of all the names being thrown out there. He's an upgrade on what we have, fills a need and we seem to have what they're after. Make a deal Otis!

my lord, my basketball team won't have a first round pick until my grand-kids are picking out wedding invitations.

That made me chuckle. But hey, we got a great 2nd rounder guy this year.