Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

CHRIS WRIGHT FROM DAYTON , 1 Darrius Garrett Jr. F/C 6-9 210 Raleigh, N.C. McEachern (Ga.) FROM RICHMOND AKA stromile swift with limited offense, 12 Kevin Smith Sr. G/F 6-5 200 Murfreesboro, Tenn. Riverdale from Richmond aka younger vince carter with better defense, 14 Kevin Anderson Sr. G 6-0 175 Atlanta, Ga. Peachtree Ridge aka baby allen iverson with passing ability, 1 Alex Stepheson F 6-10 Sr. from USC. PLEASE GO GET THESE PLAYERS

BQRMagic Evan Dunlap

Guys who are upset with Otis: he's not done, I don't think. It's not as though he's finished making moves for the summer. Patience. Jeez.

Getting hopes up...

I fail to see much reason behind your last several posts on the subject at all. Are you asking me who I would have traded for instead of what we did back in december-hypothetically? Or just random people that could concievably be had that satisfy the all-star caliber tag as opposed to all star has been? Because all I said back in the beginning of this...debate...was that maybe the other poster should have clarified that he meant potential all star as opposed to former all star, and you proceeded to get butthurt over it for some reason.

1. I never asked you anything. I asked deadhead or whatever to provide a list of players that fit his mold of young, all-star caliber players, because you know, those players grow on trees and can be had for peanuts. It's remarkable that during this little mud-slinging dispute, neither you nor he has provided even a single player, despite the fact that there are, evidently, so many.

It's not a difficult proposal. Name a few players that fit this bill. There is no hidden agenda, so stop trying to find one.

2. I'd avoid using a term like "butthurt" when you're starving to present yourself as master debater.

Okay so this is the kind of junk that drives me crazy b/c I think he believes it:

BQRMagic Evan Dunlap

Otis Smith on the Magic: "This team didn't need to be imploded; it needed to be tweaked."