Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

LA Clippers

Been saying it for a few months, and as usual nobody listens to me, but Boston only has something like $27mil on their books next summer.

Been saying it for a few months, and as usual nobody listens to me, but Boston only has something like $27mil on their books next summer.

Yeah but Boston doesn't have Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon

Yeah but Boston doesn't have Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon

They have Rondo and Jeff Green who is straight up beastmode dawg just ask yo boy Jareth.

Unless you're in your 50s, she's out of your league.

Oh I'm getting there... I'm getting there!

• Upvote 1

1308656305d_howard_rihanna.jpg

Good thing for him he's tall and rich.

Why is Queen Latifah wearing Rihanna's wig?

I am wondering about the future of the MLE. A lot of people believe it will be abolished with the new CBA. Will there be a new way for teams to be able to pursue FAs or will it be changed to so if you are over the cap, you can't sign anyone but your own players?

@OMagicDaily

Orlando Magic Daily Listening to @chadfordinsider on @sportsguy33 podcast right now. Ford suggests Otis knows Howard won't leave for another mid-market. http://twitter.com/#!/OMagicDaily

If this is true (and it does make sense that D12 might not have an incentive to leave for another mid-market city, then what are D12's options for 2012 free agency? New York, LA and Chicago won't have that kind of cap space to sign him outright, especially if the new CBA becomes more restrictive. So, where does he go? New Jersey/Brooklyn? Dwight seems like a smart guy and probably has smart people advising him. His best option may very well be to give Magic management time to formulate a realistic game plan for the next few years and not panic if the Magic are not able to pull off some blockbuster move this summer. As we all know, the Magic are not exactly in a great position to be able to make any major deals this summer. No doubt ownership is willing to do anything and everything to pull off a major deal. But, the cap situation is what it is.

I hate to say it, but Boston will have a lot of room.