Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

For both teams that is a bad trade.

Lol, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The Lakers, not so sure, but they need a good PG and they're kinda tired of Gasol

Orlando gets: Iguodala, Mo Williams

Clippers get: Hedo, Jameer

Philly gets: Kaman, Ryan

Not as bad as some of the trades on here but don't know why clips or sixers would do it. Don't think anyone is taking Hedo without giving us a horrible contract. Give it a 4.

Not as bad as some of the trades on here but don't know why clips or sixers would do it. Don't think anyone is taking Hedo without giving us a horrible contract. Give it a 4.

horrible contract: Mo Williams

Philly has discussed Iggy for Kaman straight up, in my eyes Iggy for Kaman AND Ryan is better.

We give Jammer to the Clippers who gets paid 2 millions less than Williams and is a slightly better player. They get rid of Kaman who almost never plays and get Hedo but free cap space

I don't see why GS would want Deng, they need an SG. I only see them doing that if they really want to get out of Lee's contract. Chicago would have a hard time turning it down, but then who plays SF? Brewer? Maybe offer Q-Rich instead of Ryan. With that, I say no for the Magic too.

I think Chicago wouldn't even think twice, they would have a sick lineup even with a free agent playing the SF

Rose

Monta

???

Noah

Lee

Golden State could use the amnesty on Hedo or something, I don't know. Dorrell can play the SG

I think Chicago wouldn't even think twice, they would have a sick lineup even with a free agent playing the SF

Rose

Monta

???

Noah

Lee

Golden State could use the amnesty on Hedo or something, I don't know. Dorrell can play the SG

That lineup doesn't look right.

horrible contract: Mo Williams

Philly has discussed Iggy for Kaman straight up, in my eyes Iggy for Kaman AND Ryan is better.

We give Jammer to the Clippers who gets paid 2 millions

less than Williams and is a slightly better player. They get rid of Kaman who almost never plays and get Hedo but

free cap space

Williams has a player option for 8.5 mil for next year which is far from horrible when your paying guys like arenas and Hedo more. Everyone wants Iggy but do you ever wonder why the sixers are looking to dump him? The guys a very good player but he's had some bad injuries and is getting up in age. If your the magic u need to do it right this time bc there is a lot in play here. You don't get the right guys adios Dwight! Here's to hoping Otis finally hits a homerun.

I'd give the trade a 6 could be a 9 depending on additional moves made....

I actually like this. Adding Gordon and Charlie V.....

Arenas/Gordon/Duhon

Jrich/Gordon/JJ

Kirilenko/JRich/Q

Villanueva/Anderson/Fran?

Dwight/Fran

I like that lineup alot if we could make it happen. Very complete team in my opinion with a great bench...Still a few slots to fill in possibly with a T-Mac? or another vet min guy?

Arenas for CP3

Hedo for Iggy

Anderson for Nowitzki

Chris duhon for picks

Sign J-rich for 3-5 mil

Just makes good sense for all teams imo.

Get it done Otis!!

• Downvote 1

Orlando receives: Deron Williams, Travis Outlaw

Nets receive: Jameer, Redick, Bass, Quentin

Are you intentionally suggesting trades that would be completely retarded for the other team(s) involved?

• Upvote 1

Orlando receives: Bargnani, Derek Fisher, Ed Davis

Toronto receives: Nelson, Bass, Walton

Lakers receive: Calderon