Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

There is some speculation that Fran signed only a one year deal which could open up the door for him to come over next year with no lockout.

Spanish big man Fran Vázquez has reportedly extended his contract with Regal FC Barcelona for at least one more season.

There are conflicting reports about whether it's a one- or two-year extension, but the point is that he won't be playing for the Magic next year. He's already 27 years old, and the clock is ticking loudly.

There is some speculation that Fran signed only a one year deal which could open up the door for him to come over next year with no lockout.

I'm kinda done with his games. Piss on him

• Upvote 1

Christian Ponder got two BA's in three years, and an MBA in his fourth. Not impressed with OK4.

Which is impressive, and the guy's going to be a good player in the NFL, but will he be at the top of the NFL for...looking for an equivalent here....touchdowns and passing yards? Because Okafor's typically in the top 5 for rebounds and blocks, and isn't a bad scorer.

Apples to oranges, but taking Dwight was a risk over a known factor in Okafor. You could also argue that taking Dwight over Okafor is what helped drive McGrady out the door. Could you imagine those two playing together? Would have been a pretty interesting season.

But obviously I'm glad we went with Dwight.

....still wouldn't mind having Omeka at the 4, though. :D

I'm not done with this thread yet. . . Jareth can suck it. It's not even the 22nd yet!!! what a thread hog

I'm not done with this thread yet. . . Jareth can suck it. It's not even the 22nd yet!!! what a thread hog

THEY'RE TALKING FOOTBALL IN HERE AND IT'S 200 PAGES IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH START SO WE CAN REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WE FIRST MET GIIIIIIIIRLLLLLL