Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

You're missing the point.

My point is that I can't see why any teams will trade with us this year to make the Magic better when Dwight is going to be a FA next year.

If they trade with us and make us a better team then he's more likely to stay.

But if we suck this year, Dwight will more be more inclined to leave.

these line ups look pretty good?

Grizzlies: Blazers:

Conley Miller

Mayo Matthews

T.Allen Batum

Zandolph Aldridge

Dwight Dwight

I don't think you get it. . . there are teams in the league that don't have a chance of grabbing Dwight, teams that wouldn't hesitate in making a trade with the Magic if it made them better because they have no chance grabbing Dwight.

Defensively, and for Dwights sake, he makes mine.

Only if he agrees to never take another jump shot again, unless the shot clock is at 3 seconds or less.

Only if he agrees to never take another jump shot again, unless the shot clock is at 3 seconds or less.

windmill dunks twenty-four sev?

What I always notice and am slightly irritated by is how much he camps at out the worst spot in basketball. No, he doesn't camp out behind the 3pt line, and not by the elbow. Dude loves to camp out at the 20-22ft area and it's a shame because it's a terrible spot to shoot, he's not a good shooter, he should be a great slasher, and has his team playing 4 on 5 offense.

I don't know how you fix that, though. . . he has already been in the league for 6 years.

With that all said, I actually wouldn't mind having him at all. Sure, he pouts like crazy and gives up on plays, but I think that has a lot to do with maturity and environment. If the Magic could somehow trade for him without giving up many assets, they should do it. Problem is it's extremely hard to trade players in the same conference, and even harder between division. His defense is MUCH better than anything we have at PF and starting at SF, his passing while not all-wordly is much better than Anderson's and EXTREMELY better than Bass', all the while not being an offensive liability for more than 20% of the time.

I don't think you get it. . . there are teams in the league that don't have a chance of grabbing Dwight, teams that wouldn't hesitate in making a trade with the Magic if it made them better because they have no chance grabbing Dwight.

I see it differently, but fair enough you bring up a valid point.

He would drive the fans nuts lol. The guy has out of this world ability but seems either dumb or lazy. Hes 6'9" but plays 6'2" shooting all those long jumpers. I'm torn on him bc he has the ability to be an all-star every year if he wanted.

IMO

Lets be realistic....

we are NOT getting Iggy

we are NOT getting Ellis

we are NOT getting cp3 (this summer)

I say we trade with portland, miller/camby, (both veterans that would keep us "stable") and would give us cap relieft. Hope Gil takes that option and does new contract (or amnesty him ) Find a taker for Hedo in a package.

OJ Mayo is only trade that seems possible and good for us since he expires next summer too. We CANT get studs with our trade pieces so we NEED expirings for next summer

• Downvote 2

Realistic.....magic fans on this forum don't know what the word means. They come up with the most bogus Homer trades ever.

And you continue to make stupid posts. Funny how that works out

• Upvote 1