Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

Lol, you are pathetic. Cognitive dissonance at work here.

I love your rant providing no evidence what so ever. I'll make it easy for you, just provide the evidence that there was even a murder.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You read everything yet read nothing. You need every single thing spelled out for you so you don't even have to make a decision. You said you saw the trial, then you already know that Casey was at home searching Chloroform (Cindy tried to fall on the sword but was proven to be at work), you already know that Caylee was hampering Casey's party lifestyle. Since I'm someone who can step outside the box and think, I can see Chloroform in a trunk, that someone said it smelt like a dead body in the damn car, and tape around a little girl's mouth and nose, and can bet money that she was dosed with Chloroform then had tape applied to her mouth and face, to stop her breathing, then put in a trunk where she began decomposing. All of this I can do without needing anyone to show me a video of it happening. This is the OJ trial all over again. Too many people in this country who can't put things together without having it done for them.

Edit: I didn't really buy into a premeditated murder, but I do believe this woman killed her child. As a father myself, I can't get past the fact that no one ever called 9-1-1 if this was a drowning. And I have never heard of anyone making an accidental death look like a murder, only the other way around.

You, sir, are exactly what is wrong with this country. You can look at a mother lying to everyone around her about her daughter while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother out partying while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother getting a "Beautiful Life" tattoo while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a body found in a freaking swamp with articles of clothing/bedding from inside the house, encased in a laundry bag from inside the house, bound in tape from inside the house. And you can still NOT see what all that adds up to unless someone has a nice pretty "color-by-the-numbers" picture for you to fill in and have your thinking done for you.

Casey Anthony is the ONLY person who had Motive, Opportunity, and Method to kill her own daughter. Of course, you need two functioning brain cells to connect all the dots. I sincerely hope the jury is happy with themselves. They proved what a waste of oxygen they are in not being able to put things together without someone to look over their shoulders and put it together for them. Beyond REASONABLE doubt is not the same as beyond ALL doubt. But I guess some people really DO need things put together for them.

I agree, we should be able to execute people without clear proof that they did what we think they might have done.

I don't know how one can use the phrase "justice was served" in this instance. A baby is dead for no good reason and no one is paying for it. Justice has most certainly not been served.

You would have been more correct in saying "The US Judicial System was served" since Casey was awarded a fair trial in front of a jury of her unbiased peers. However, that is in no way, shape, or form synonymous with justice.

• Upvote 1

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You read everything yet read nothing. You need every single thing spelled out for you so you don't even have to make a decision. You said you saw the trial, then you already know that Casey was at home searching Chloroform (Cindy tried to fall on the sword but was proven to be at work), you already know that Caylee was hampering Casey's party lifestyle. Since I'm someone who can step outside the box and think, I can see Chloroform in a trunk, that someone said it smelt like a dead body in the damn car, and tape around a little girl's mouth and nose, and can bet money that she was dosed with Chloroform then had tape applied to her mouth and face, to stop her breathing, then put in a trunk where she began decomposing. All of this I can do without needing anyone to show me a video of it happening. This is the OJ trial all over again. Too many people in this country who can't put things together without having it done for them.

Edit: I didn't really buy into a premeditated murder, but I do believe this woman killed her child. As a father myself, I can't get past the fact that no one ever called 9-1-1 if this was a drowning. And I have never heard of anyone making an accidental death look like a murder, only the other way around.

I do not need every single thing spelled out, but for starters, I would like evidence of murder in a murder trial.

I agree, we should be able to execute people without clear proof that they did what we think they might have done.

Right, because we picked up a random woman off the street with no connection whatsoever and tried her on the murder of a little girl.

I do not need every single thing spelled out, but for starters, I would like evidence of murder in a murder trial.

Is this seriously what I sacrificed my time and blood in Afghanistan for?

You can't sentence someone to life/death because you're "pretty sure" they did it. That sets a bad precedent that could lead to actually innocent people being sent to the needles/serving life for **** they didn't do.

• Upvote 1

Is this seriously what I sacrificed my time and blood in Afghanistan for?

Yes. It's one of the things that separates our country from the evil ones. We require proof before we execute our own citizens. We don't just kill people because we think they probably did something bad.

Right, because we picked up a random woman off the street with no connection whatsoever and tried her on the murder of a little girl.

You're being incredibly irrational. I understand you're acting off emotion and this is a touchy subject for you, but fact is, there was no smoking gun. The jury wasn't full of baby killer sympathizers.

If she was guilty, she'd be found guilty. Of all trials, this one would have been a sure thing. But there was doubt. And it is what it is.

I think she did/had something to do with the murder of her child. Whether it be neglect, or the direct harm of her. But the fact of the matter is, I can't prove it. Neither could they. And that is why we are where we are.

You're being incredibly irrational. I understand you're acting off emotion and this is a touchy subject for you, but fact is, there was no smoking gun. The jury wasn't full of baby killer sympathizers.

If she was guilty, she'd be found guilty. Of all trials, this one would have been a sure thing. But there was doubt. And it is what it is.

I think she did/had something to do with the murder of her child. Whether it be neglect, or the direct harm of her. But the fact of the matter is, I can't prove it. Neither could they. And that is why we are where we are.

ojsimpson.jpg