Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

My name is Jackie. I'm about as subtle as a roundhouse kick to the groin, and I choose to name myself after popular characters because I'm too stupid to come up with my own.

As of right now, you're Berto 2.0.

That's actually all true, except the part about being Berto 2.0. I'm not nearly as creative as him.

Uh...wut?

Point out one piece of evidence a murder was even committed.

The prosecution wasn't able to, how are you going to?

Edit: Let me point that that I literally knew nothing about the case before it started a month and a half ago. I had no opinion and just watched the trial and had literally no emotional investment. Honestly, I can't believe that the prosecution would even take the opportunity to humiliate themselves in front of millions of people with their "she lied, she's a murderer" case.

• Upvote 1

Point out one piece of evidence a murder was even committed.

The prosecution wasn't able to, how are you going to?

You, sir, are exactly what is wrong with this country. You can look at a mother lying to everyone around her about her daughter while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother out partying while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother getting a "Beautiful Life" tattoo while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a body found in a freaking swamp with articles of clothing/bedding from inside the house, encased in a laundry bag from inside the house, bound in tape from inside the house. And you can still NOT see what all that adds up to unless someone has a nice pretty "color-by-the-numbers" picture for you to fill in and have your thinking done for you.

Casey Anthony is the ONLY person who had Motive, Opportunity, and Method to kill her own daughter. Of course, you need two functioning brain cells to connect all the dots. I sincerely hope the jury is happy with themselves. They proved what a waste of oxygen they are in not being able to put things together without someone to look over their shoulders and put it together for them. Beyond REASONABLE doubt is not the same as beyond ALL doubt. But I guess some people really DO need things put together for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You, sir, are exactly what is wrong with this country. You can look at a mother lying to everyone around her about her daughter while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother out partying while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a mother getting a "Beautiful Life" tattoo while her daughter is supposedly missing. You can look at a body found in a freaking swamp with articles of clothing/bedding from inside the house, encased in a laundry bag from inside the house, bound in tape from inside the house. And you can still NOT see what all that adds up to unless someone has a nice pretty "color-by-the-numbers" picture for you to fill in and have your thinking done for you.

Casey Anthony is the ONLY person who had Motive, Opportunity, and Method to kill her own daughter. Of course, you need two functioning brain cells to connect all the dots. I sincerely hope the jury is happy with themselves. They proved what a waste of oxygen they are in not being able to put things together without someone to look over their shoulders and put it together for them. Beyond REASONABLE doubt is not the same as beyond ALL doubt. But I guess some people really DO need things put together for them.

Lol, you are pathetic. Cognitive dissonance at work here.

I love your rant providing no evidence what so ever. I'll make it easy for you, just provide the evidence that there was even a murder.

• Downvote 1

It's amazing some people can't understand this simple concept about our justice system: it doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is proven.

• Upvote 7

There was reasonable doubt everywhere. You just CANNOT convict if you aren't sure. I thought she would get a lesser included, but you can't really blame the jury.

But hey, look at the brightside. Casey will have to move to Serbia or somewhere, cause she certainly can't stay here.

It's amazing some people can't understand this simple concept about our justice system: it doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is proven.

+1. Exactly.