Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

I'm not 100% on this, but I think it was an accident due to neglect or ignorance on Casey's part. Maybe I just want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I just can't imagine her killing her daughter in cold blood because she wanted to go out and party. The only reason I think she would do it on purpose was to destroy her mother.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she came out, turned herself in, and pleaded no contest to this entire thing the week after it happened. The coverup and lack of emotion is what bothers me.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she came out, turned herself in, and pleaded no contest to this entire thing the week after it happened. The coverup and lack of emotion is what bothers me.

Her being emotionless and the Internet searches are the real killers for me. I really don't know, I'm excited to see the defense try to explain it all, and I'm hoping Casey testifies. It's her only hope imo.

Anyone else think that River Cruz (Crystal Holloway...the chick that George Anthony allegedly slept with) looks like a broke down Troy Polamalu?

I think the amount of media coverage this trial is receiving is truly absurd.

This x 84.

I haven't seen the local media milk a story this hard since Jareth went jogging.

My name is TITY and I think that acronym is funny. That's why I picked the name in first place. I also use semicolons because I'm an *******.

My name is Jackie. I'm about as subtle as a roundhouse kick to the groin, and I choose to name myself after popular characters because I'm too stupid to come up with my own.

As of right now, you're Berto 2.0.