Sign in to follow this  
EyeDon'tCNoBody

I love Jon Stewart

Not everyone finds Jon Stewart's comedy style to be funny and that's fine as we all have opinions. But I think he is Hilarious! Watch if you would like him go off on Donald Trump disgracing the New York Pizza by eating it with a fork My link

Not everyone finds Jon Stewart's comedy style to be funny and that's fine as we all have opinions. But I think he is Hilarious! Watch if you would like him go off on Donald Trump disgracing the New York Pizza by eating it with a fork My link

John Stewart is a no talent hack who tries to spread his Democratic views on everyone. Haha Sarah Palin is a dope, John McCain is old, Republicans are Hippocrates, being gay is awesome, Obama is the Messiah...We get it already. Come up with some new material Mr. John Stewart!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

John Stewart is a no talent hack who tries to spread his Democratic views on everyone. Haha Sarah Palin is a dope, John McCain is old, Republicans are Hippocrates, being gay is awesome, Obama is the Messiah...We get it already. Come up with some new material Mr. John Stewart!

lol. . .

surprisingly this video had none of that..

I watch a lot of the daily show and I'm almost 100% certain that he's never called anyone a Hippo crate. I'm not even sure if that's an insult? What would it imply? "Man those republicans, they sure can hold a lot of hippos".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjMkeXGfGM

I watch a lot of the daily show and I'm almost 100% certain that he's never called anyone a Hippo crate. I'm not even sure if that's an insult? What would it imply? "Man those republicans, they sure can hold a lot of hippos".

Well, that's the last time I trust Google spell check

I don't find him THAT funny.. his show is just above average in my opinion. At least he's better than Leno