Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Paintball

I used to play, but I still have my equipment. If anyone is interested in an above average "starting" kit, let me know. It's a black 2002 Worr Games Autococker with a couple of small custom mods. If anyone is interested, I'll list everything. I haven't used it in 4 or 5 years, so I'm sure it will need a once over to replace some of the o-rings and stuff. It served me well, but it needs a new home.

Or you could just hang up your skirt and start playing paintball again.

Where is Paintball World located? Is that the old Epic field? I used to play every other week but OP is so pricey that I can't afford that.

PB World is at Barnett Park off of 50. It's between Pine Hills and John Young.

I used to play, but I still have my equipment. If anyone is interested in an above average "starting" kit, let me know. It's a black 2002 Worr Games Autococker with a couple of small custom mods. If anyone is interested, I'll list everything. I haven't used it in 4 or 5 years, so I'm sure it will need a once over to replace some of the o-rings and stuff. It served me well, but it needs a new home.

How about you sell it after we have our 1st Annual OMMB Paintball day?

But If someones willing to organize it with me I'd more more than happy to set this thing up.