Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

Viva Humanity Teaser

I know, shameless self promotion, but I need to get the word out for this. We're putting a lot into it. This is just a teaser. Check it out, and leave comments. Feedback is always welcome.

There are other 'Viva' related vids on the Youtube side-bar, but those are test trailers. Spec stuff.

Thanks for your time!

I know, shameless self promotion, but I need to get the word out for this. We're putting a lot into it. This is just a teaser. Check it out, and leave comments. Feedback is always welcome.

There are other 'Viva' related vids on the Youtube side-bar, but those are test trailers. Spec stuff.

Thanks for your time!

This thing did it's job. I'm interested.

1:14-1:37 kinda takes the metaphor too far though. It's wasted words and I zoned out and had to rewatch that part again

Traitor

You, sir, are still in the running. We haven't started filming the series yet (we need funding). But... contact me (ftobin@att.net) and we can work out a meet. We're always in need of badass editors.

And thanks for the feedback, Hibachi. Yeah, I wrote his character with that sort of quasi-intellectual, condescending tone on purpose. If you zoned out with this cut, you should have seen the extended edition. Yikes.

My Feedback: Drop the cheeseburgers

Other than that it looks cool and I'll watch it cause you're one of my favourite posters.

Good luck

My Feedback: Drop the cheeseburgers

Other than that it looks cool and I'll watch it cause you're one of my favourite posters.

Good luck

That wasn't me in the video. I weigh 140lbs soaking wet. But thanks.

Yeah, that was just a tease. We're actually gonna be filming more teasers that lead up to the actual web series itself. When something goes up, you guys will be among the first to see it.

I can edit, but I'm an actor waiting to explode on the scene, man. I guess I'll spread my wings elsewhere.

Good luck.

TITY goes to film school?

lmfao the guy doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

Weak people always putting strong people down. GET ON MY LEVEL.

Lewis, you have become noticeably less funny since your name change. Lose the Hibachi tag. You're play is dropping off much like Gilbert's.

It must just be you. I've never been funny.