Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

It's the End of the World as we Know it

It is not. We know for a fact that bombs explode. We have seen bombs explode many times. We have never seen the world end because of a calendar's limitations.

Yeah, I didn't make any sense. Lets just forget about that one and blame it on the 4 hours of 94 degree heat i was in prior to making that post.

Your microwave may not explode, but its electromagnetic radiation is giving you cancer. Same goes for cell phones, wireless routers, and anything near power lines.

Also, the government is controlling your mind by putting fluoride in your water.

Discuss.

my youngest sister is in 8th grade and i recently went to her middle school for an awards thing. All of the 8th graders could pass for 4th graders now. When I was in 8th grade 8 years ago, everyone was more physically developed. We need to reintroduce all of those hormones back into our food or else sports is going to suffer

my youngest sister is in 8th grade and i recently went to her middle school for an awards thing. All of the 8th graders could pass for 4th graders now. When I was in 8th grade 8 years ago, everyone was more physically developed. We need to reintroduce all of those hormones back into our food or else sports is going to suffer

Yes, I noticed this in High School. The Freshmen looked like they got younger[smaller] every year.

Good point, I notice that too.

Hey, your avatar makes you look like a Heat fan. Just sayin

Your microwave may not explode, but its electromagnetic radiation is giving you cancer. Same goes for cell phones, wireless routers, and anything near power lines.

Also, the government is controlling your mind by putting fluoride in your water.

Discuss.

That's possible, but don't you use all those devices? Don't you eat red meat?

It's tough, but being a vegetarian or not using those stuff won't make you live forever. You may die sooner but you'll enjoy the miracles that cellphones and wireless internet are

I agree with the child sizes. When I was in kindergarten, all high schoolers were towering adults who stood several feet taller than me, even the shortest among them. Now, I go to a high school and I'm bigger than most of them. The nation's high schoolers are shrinking and I bet the fluoride has something to do with it.

• Upvote 1

That's possible, but don't you use all those devices? Don't you eat red meat?

It's tough, but being a vegetarian or not using those stuff won't make you live forever. You may die sooner but you'll enjoy the miracles that cellphones and wireless internet are

No, I use none of those devices. I live in a cabin with no electricity or running water. To post here, I send hand written messages by way of courier to a kid about a half mile away from here who types them up and sends them to the internet, then he prints any responses and sends them back with the courier. It's a complicated process, but I sleep well at night knowing that the inescapable bath of electromagnetic waves that we're all washed in can't effect me because I don't personally use a cell phone or internet device.

I agree with the child sizes. When I was in kindergarten, all high schoolers were towering adults who stood several feet taller than me, even the shortest among them. Now, I go to a high school and I'm bigger than most of them. The nation's high schoolers are shrinking and I bet the fluoride has something to do with it.

Yeah, man. I'm almost 17 and compared to when my brother was 17 I'm nothing. He looked like an adult but I'm considerably smaller

I used to think this too, but then I saw pics of when I was in 8th/9th grade and saw I was just as small. I also have vivid memories when I was in Kindergarten/1st grade of the 5th graders being adults, which clearly wasn't the case. Another example would be my aunt who has always owned shar peis, and when I was little I thought they were huge dogs, but now when I see her dogs they're little.

If you go back and look at old pictures you will see you were just as small.

It definitely is a concern for younger kids as well. When I was in kindergarten myself, most of the kids were around my height, but now kindergarten children are several feet shorter than I am. I don't know if it's fluoride, but I'm almost positive soda pop is the culprit.