Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

"They are a whiny bunch"

Interesting take on the Heat and the way they have handled criticism this season.

CHICAGO -- Charles Barkley thinks the Miami Heat have "terrific players," but when it comes to the team getting defensive about people taking shots at them, he calls them "a whiny bunch."

..."[They say] we don't like the Miami Heat. First of all, that's not true at all," Barkley said. "Those guys are actually a whiny bunch. They said a couple times this year, 'Well the world is happy the Miami Heat [is losing].' Please don't flatter yourself. C'mon man.

"We criticize [James] because of 'The Decision.' But nobody dislikes LeBron James. LeBron James is a good dude. But I love, 'The Miami Heat is losing, the world is happy.' First of all, nobody is thinking about the Miami Heat. You guys are good guys. You're the guys who came out and said, 'We're not going to win 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 championships.' We're like, 'Really.' They never take any personal responsibility to why people take shots at them."

Interesting take on the Heat and the way they have handled criticism this season.

I love Chuck, but I'm a bit lost.. people do dislike Lebron and the Heat (because of him mostly).

Am I missing something?